Winter Trips

martinoqt

Earning My Ears
:confused3 :Pinkbounc :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3
WAS THINKING OF GOING TO XMAS CHRISTMAS WEEK>>> WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH WEATHER???" WAS HOPING FOR 70s..
I AM FROM NEW ENGLAD>>>
ANYTHING BEATS 30 and below>>>>>
ANYONE

I'm going early december this year...I'm hoping for fair weather :sunny: .

traditionally, temp is in the 70-80F range during the day.

im looking forward to going then myself.

Of the 4 trips we have made at Christmas only one was chilly....medium jacket... but it was sunny and beautiful so it didnt matter! The rest of the time it has been very pleasant...maybe mid 70s.

:wave:

We went for a week in early Dec and it was warm most days, although we had one day where it felt cold. All the Christmas decs looked great. Night-times were cool and so we had long sleeve jackets to keep warm when staying out in the parks.

There weren't any queues (lines) anywhere - except Fantasyland in MK which was as busy as when we went in June.

We are going again for New Year - we want to soak up the atmosphere whilst its busy and then 'do' the rides 2 Jan through to 7 Jan when we will have to come home...aah!

most of our trips in dec.,we have been able to where shorts in the mornings w/ a light jacket. only once was the weather cold enough to dress warm for our whole stay.

two of the days were in the 70s and the other two days were in the 40s ....good thing we had MAINE gear with us......

the weather down at christmas is awesome. its like t-shirt/sweatshirt weather. its not sweaty july thats for sure! ill be down in december.

We went last year for two weeks over Christmas break and the majority of the time it was cold. I mean, we're from Michigan and we thought it was pretty freaking cold. It was in the low 30's one day. You should have seen us rushing through the AK from store to store trying to stay warm.

Be prepared for anything!

NMAmy said:
We went last year for two weeks over Christmas break and the majority of the time it was cold. I mean, we're from Michigan and we thought it was pretty freaking cold. It was in the low 30's one day. You should have seen us rushing through the AK from store to store trying to stay warm.

Be prepared for anything!

True. One year my boss went, it was in the 80s the whole week. While other times, I've heard of 40s.

I'm planning a trip beginning of Dec 06, I'm glad I saw this thread, I was wondering what the temps were like in Dec.

I'm also wondering what the crowds are like, it seems like it would be a busy time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter