• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winter summerland in November?

waltdisneymama

Mouseketeer
We have the water park fun & more option on our tickets. When it says it's valid for only one miniature golf course per day, does that just mean winter summerland versus fantasia gardens? Can we do both the winter and summer side of winter summerland in one day? That's what we're hoping to do.

And as far as getting there in November, because blizzard beach is closed, any recommendations? We're staying at all star movies - has anyone walked from there to winter summerland?

Thanks to anyone able to answer!!

uber would probably be like $6-7 each way if you the bus wasn't an option to get there. the buses just changed so i couldn't tell you if the shuttel from springs will be running but past visits when the buses when to there and then springs it did stop when it was closed.

It's 2 courses, you pick if you want to do summer or winter. (winter has more shade if it's sunny out)

If you transfer at a theme park or Disney Springs, you can get a bus to the Dolphin and then walk from there to the mini-golf. I also hope to play mini-golf there with my friend this November.

From All Stars is less than a mile a very easy walk, with a sidewalk all the way

Thanks for the information, everyone! We may just walk, as it'll be our last morning there and that's all we have planned. I'm disappointed that we can't do both sides the same morning, though...

When it says it's valid for only one miniature golf course per day,

You can do both sides, but it would require TWO of your WP&M "days." So, let's say you have a 5-day WP&M ticket. You go to both water parks which uses 2 of your 5 "days". Since you still have 3 "days," you could do both sides of the golf and still have 1 "day" leftover. "Days" on the WP&M are more like how many entrances you can walk through during your stay.

You can do both sides, but it would require TWO of your WP&M "days." So, let's say you have a 5-day WP&M ticket. You go to both water parks which uses 2 of your 5 "days". Since you still have 3 "days," you could do both sides of the golf and still have 1 "day" leftover. "Days" on the WP&M are more like how many entrances you can walk through during your stay.
Oh perfect!!! Thanks for explaining this to me!! I understand now, and that'll work for us to do both sides, then, because we have ten-day tickets and definitely won't have used up all of our WP&M entitlements, yay! :)

We love it! We do Winter Summerland every trip. We prefer Winter if you're only doing one.

Winter is all 50"s Christmas Music and Summer is Beach Boys Christmas. Both are so fun!

We love it! We do Winter Summerland every trip. We prefer Winter if you're only doing one.

Winter is all 50"s Christmas Music and Summer is Beach Boys Christmas. Both are so fun!
I'm so excited! If we end up only with time for one, then we'll choose Winter. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter