Winter Park

NHLizzie

Web Diva of New Hampshire
Is anyone familiar with the Winter Park area? I will be attending a graduation at Rollins College in May and need to make reservations for three nights. I am on the waiting list for the Park Plaza Hotel, but I would like to have a back up in case something does not open up. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you can give me.

There's an adorable B&B called the Fortnightly Inn. You can find it with a web search and it is very convenient to Rollins.

Thank you, Aubrey for the suggestion. I found the number for the Fortnightly Inn(407-645-4440) but a recording answered saying that the number was no longer in service.

Are there any other ideas that people could give me?

The Langford Hotel has also been well reviewed but I have not been there myself. Look up Winter Park, FL at Tripadvisor.com which is a great linking review site for travel info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter