Winter Disney trip? Run to Wal-Mart!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Just back from my (almost daily) trip to Wal-Mart.

In the baby clothing section they have the most adorable Disney hooded sweatsuits in sizes 12 months - 4T. Cost is $9.95. They are SO cute!

In the boy's section they have Tigger, Mickey, Pooh, and Dalmatians.

In the girl's section they have Princesses, Eeyore, Minnie, and Piglet.

They even have ears on the hoods! How cute is that? They would be perfect for Disney trips in the winter months.

Also, I was able to pick up the cutest Hawaiian print swim trunks (size 12 months) for our little guy to use on our December trip for only $2.00! All the swimwear and summer stuff is on clearance.

is this what you mean? I was reading your post as under 10. for the entire outfit. Was I mistaken? I would love to buy a Pooh suit for DD2 if it is actually 10. for the whole outfit-we are going to CP in Sept-are these really heavy material?

These are sweatsuits with cute little pants and a shirt for $9.95 for the set. I just love the little ears on the hoods!

Originally posted by frannn
is this what you mean? I was reading your post as under 10. for the entire outfit. Was I mistaken? I would love to buy a Pooh suit for DD2 if it is actually 10. for the whole outfit-we are going to CP in Sept-are these really heavy material?

They were 9.99 for the set. I would say they were medium weight. With the hood I'd guess there is a good chance it would be too warm in September. The pants have a stripe down the side and name on the bottom-at least for the girls. Cinderella was really cute but she didn't ears. Piglet was cute too but that one just had the facial features embroidered on the top and the others had the whole face. It was really hard to choose but I got Eeyore. I never thought to look at boys department. My DD LOVES Tigger. Now I have to go back. These sets would make a cute alternative to a Halloween costume.

My Walmart had one Minnie Mouse set today. I bought it! I asked the guy working in the dept where I could find the other characters, and he said "That's the only one left". I also found an adorable pair of Tink camoflauge type pants for 10. and a Wiggles pillow. Why, oh why does it always cost me so much when I go into Walmart???? On a lighter note, I did find all the meds I needed for the trip, in Walmart's store brand, for MUCH cheaper than name brand. So, I guess it all evens out in the end!

I went Monday to check out the Tigger suit for my DD and found that it was really cute it was too boyish with 2 toned sleeves. They had a different style than I had purchased for my DD. They one I bought had a large Eeyore on the front with "Eeyore" written across the bottom. The ones they had Monday were the same colors but they had a pocket on the front and a somewhat smaller Eeyore peeking from behind the pocket and no "Eeyore" on the bottom. They were the same colors and both had ears. I thought I was loosing my mind they were so simular but I got home and sure enough they are different. They also had lighter weight suits that were more of a french terry than a sweat suit and the tops zipped. They were 12.99 for the set. I would have bought one of those sets but they didn't have her size. Off to a different store....

Thanks for the heads up on these outfits. I bought my little girl a Minnie one yesterday, and she just loves it. She wore it for hours last night. They are cute.

They ended up having only 1 Minnie one left in ours. It's really cute but did anyone else notice the pants seem to run really long?
I love the ears on the hood!

Yes, I noticed the pants were very long.

Thanks for the heads up!

I went and bought a ton on clearance. Three piece summer sets(short, t-shirt & camp shirt) for toddlers - $3.00. I bought stuff to put away for next summer for my sister's new baby boy.

I got the girls(2 & 5) the Piglet and Pooh hooded w/ears sweatsuits. Little DD wants them to dress like that for Halloween. Older DD may want to be something different. What do the princess ones look like? Our Walmart did not have any in that style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter