~~~Winter Disney Pin sent/received thread~~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Please post here when you send off and again when you receive.
And tell us what you got! Take a picture or find one online. We love seeing them.

Mail date is Jan. 2.

I have my name, and have decided on pins to send!

Merry Christmas!

Bobbi:santa:

Pins are ready to be mailed.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. :)

Mine are ready also.....will put in mailbox today, they will be picked up tomorrow.

My pins are ready to be mailed. I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow but if not, then Monday for sure! :-)

All names have been picked up.....however, I made a mistake in passing them out.
Waiting to hear from one sender to see if she has mailed yet....if she has, someone will be getting an extra package ....whoops

Picked out my pins to send. Just need to get out to get a bubble mailer.

Thank you Nancy (meriweather) for my pins!!! I love them!!! A Cinderella pin and a heart shaped princess hinged pin. Soo cute!!! I'll send a picture when I get home. Thank you also for my Jasmine pen. I am very excited!

Pins mailed! Expected Friday :-)

Great! Just one more person to get hers sent.....but Friday is the day. Not mail tomorrow.
We should have some more arrivals soon ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter