winster.com

MrSanderz

It all comes of liking honey so much
I am addicted to this game site! Love it! Last night I cashed out for the ipod shuffle and this morning I already had my $79 amazon GC (good for anything-not just the ipod). :woohoo:
I am a gold member so it costs me 9.99/month but only took 6 weeks to earn $79! You can play free for a week to try out the site. I don't need any referrals, just check it out!

I love winster too! I've been playing for about 4 months, and use the amazon gift certificates to get xmas presents! My kids already have a good stock pile going!

It's great pairing it with the sales amazon has in the toy outlet too!

I joined this site a while ago but I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

First, I'm having problems with my computer locking up while I'm playing. It seems to be running out of memory maybe? Do you guys have this problem or know of any fixes? I clear temp files, etc, often but it doesn't seem to help. I am using an older computer so I imagine that is part of it.

Second, how do you know how much your amazon gc will be for since you play for a "prize" but are sent the equivalent in GC? Is there somewhere on the site that tells you? I know you mentioned the ipod equals $79. Is that the best deal?

Sorry, I don't know about how the game affects your computer. I have a new one so I don't have any issues. I do play with people who have to refresh often ( by hitting F5) because their computer startsto slow down.

As far as GC amounts, what I understand is that the amount is based on Amazon's (or Walmart's) current price. Someone just cashed out for the yogurt machine and got about $19 (for 2.5 million pts). So the ipod shuffle is a better deal if you can wait unitl you get the 10 million points.
When you go on you can use the chat to ask questions too. I've found lots of players who are very nice and helpful. My screen name there is beccabee so say Hi if you see me!

Sorry, I don't know about how the game affects your computer. I have a new one so I don't have any issues. I do play with people who have to refresh often ( by hitting F5) because their computer startsto slow down.

As far as GC amounts, what I understand is that the amount is based on Amazon's (or Walmart's) current price. Someone just cashed out for the yogurt machine and got about $19 (for 2.5 million pts). So the ipod shuffle is a better deal if you can wait unitl you get the 10 million points.
When you go on you can use the chat to ask questions too. I've found lots of players who are very nice and helpful. My screen name there is beccabee so say Hi if you see me!

Thanks! I didn't realize there was a chat available and I'll have to try the F5. It does run a little better on my laptop which is also old but has a little more memory. We really need to upgrade our computers. I only have around 350,000 pts right now so it will be a little while before I can cash out so I guess I'll have to check the prices of the items when I get closer. It would really stink though to save up the 10 million pts and then have the ipod shuffle go on sale! My screen name over there is bartleby1 also.

Thanks for answering my questions!

I joined a few weeks ago and upgraded to the gold. Have you tried to log in the last day or two? I haven't been able to get on the site and didn't know if it was just me.

Rachel

Their system crashed early Saturday morning so no one has been able to log on the past two days. It is driving me nuts! Hoping to at least log on for a little bit tonight buy I am not counting on it. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter