Winnipeg hotel with shuttle and parking?

Golden Amik

Is it summer yet?
Hi there! We will be flying out of Winnipeg for our March 9 - 16 trip. I am looking for a hotel that will let us park our vehicle (safely...) for the week and offers a shuttle to the airport. I think the Clarion will allow parking, but the shuttle runs from 7 am to 7 pm and we would need it at 4-4:30 am.

Thoughts?

Hi there! We will be flying out of Winnipeg for our March 9 - 16 trip. I am looking for a hotel that will let us park our vehicle (safely...) for the week and offers a shuttle to the airport. I think the Clarion will allow parking, but the shuttle runs from 7 am to 7 pm and we would need it at 4-4:30 am.

Thoughts?

I have no experience with Winnipeg but there are quite a few hotels available on this site.
http://winnipeg.airporthotelservice.com/

I stay at the Marriott Residence Inn on Ellice all the time. They have a great airport shuttle and the rooms are great.

I stay at the Marriott Residence Inn on Ellice all the time. They have a great airport shuttle and the rooms are great.

We've never stayed there. I'll check it out. Our usual hotel is the Best Western on Pembina, but we want to be in the St. James area, closer to the airport, for this trip.

We stayed at the Greenwood Inn & Suites (1715 Wellington Ave) before last years WDW trip. Parking there is fair, $5.00 a day, and there was a town car that takes you to the airport. If the shuttle is late they send you in cab, free either way. Rooms are nice and approx. $100.00-$120.00 a night.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter