Winnie the Pooh trailer

LOVE IT!!!

I will be seeing that one, I first fell in love with all things Disney after watching "Winnie the Pooh and the Hunny Tree" on Wonderful World of Disney. This will be like a step back in time.

That's a cool trailer - this was actually released in April in the UK. We saw it in an empty cinema and thought it was really cute, like the old Pooh movies :thumbsup2

I hope you enjoy it :goodvibes

Whoever decided to release this movie on the same day as the last Harry Potter movie is an idiot.

:) You gotta admit the pot holder on his head is cute. I actually think the new movie looks good. I haven't seen the last four of the Potter Movies.

Whoever decided to release this movie on the same day as the last Harry Potter movie is an idiot.

Don't be so sure about that....

Many parents don't want their 6 and under children anywhere near the last Harry Potter film.

So, while the entire family are already at the theater (no easy task, these days) The older kids go to see Harry Potter and Mom accompanies the little ones in to see Pooh.

That way there's no jealousy, everyone meets up in the lobby and both sides make a profit.

Don't be so sure about that....

Many parents don't want their 6 and under children anywhere near the last Harry Potter film.

So, while the entire family are already at the theater (no easy task, these days) The older kids go to see Harry Potter and Mom accompanies the little ones in to see Pooh.

That way there's no jealousy, everyone meets up in the lobby and both sides make a profit.

It will be absolutely killed at the box office. Even though they are for slightly different audiences, why on earth wouldn't you move it a week either way? It's not like no one knew when Harry was being released.

After the abomination of Cars 2 they need to make a comeback.

It appears that it's on the way to the breakeven point. Pixar has money to burn, I'm pretty sure they'll be. I'd bet their expectations were not far above that $200M.

It appears that it's on the way to the breakeven point. Pixar has money to burn, I'm pretty sure they'll be. I'd bet their expectations were not far above that $200M.

Considering it cost them that much to make it, I'm assuming they were hoping for more. Also, their last movie raked in over a billion.

i heard that Cars2 is fabulous...we haven't made it to the theater yet -coordinating all 6 of us on one night is a challenge - but we'll get there...probably the beginning of next week...

i heard that Cars2 is fabulous...we haven't made it to the theater yet -coordinating all 6 of us on one night is a challenge - but we'll get there...probably the beginning of next week...

I thought it was excellent. It had it all - action, intrigue, comedy, stunning visuals and much more.

I think it was the best Disney/Pixar film in years and years and yes, I'm including "Toy Story 3" and "Up" in the comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter