• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winners for Disney Flip Side

I posted this on another thread but last year we didn't hear about a winner until January 21. Right after that there were several more folks from the Disboards that won. I think from January 21 through something like January 28 there were a total of 5 winners....I went back and read last year's thread last week so I may be a little off on the dates but I know we didn't hear from a winner until the 21st.

So...hopefully people start announcing they won by this time next week and then we see a couple of daily winners in a row!

:music: Don't stop believin', hold onto that feeeeeeelin' :music:

:dancer:

Last year that's how winners stated they were notified...nobody has come on here yet this year to say they won and give details.

Two years ago there were differing reports from people - some of the winners said they got an email and several said they just received a FedEx package.

Just keep swimming.......and wishing and believing!:dance3::thumbsup2:cool1:

Forget winning. I'm just happy if I can successfully submit an entry most days. :rotfl: Don't look for me as a winner in today's drawing.

I won in 2013 and they tried calling me before emailing me. I had entered the wrong phone number that day! I don't know if it was because I am Canadian or not but I didn't get anything from fed ex. It was all email and phone correspondence.

I don't submit my phone number each day? Don't you just enter....they verify your file and it's done. It shows me I'm doing it right .........

I don't submit my phone number each day? Don't you just enter....they verify your file and it's done. It shows me I'm doing it right .........

In previous years of this contest, you had to input your personal information each time you entered (name, address, phone #, and email, etc.,).

Now, with MDE, they already have your information on file, so you only need to login to enter.

I had my old address in my profile...so I hope they haven't sent anything there!

It's been three years of entering these contests religiously every January and nothing. I'm starting to wonder who all these winners are! :confused3

I had my old address in my profile...so I hope they haven't sent anything there!

It's been three years of entering these contests religiously every January and nothing. I'm starting to wonder who all these winners are! :confused3

There have been threads every year with a number of the winners reporting in.

To give you an idea of the odds, check Disney's Facebook page for an announcement of the contest and see how many "likes" it got. That should put it in perspective.

There have been threads every year with a number of the winners reporting in.

To give you an idea of the odds, check Disney's Facebook page for an announcement of the contest and see how many "likes" it got. That should put it in perspective.

My guess is that it's close to one in a million, give or take a few hundred thousand :rotfl2:

I mean it's open to the US and Canada and they are advertising pretty hard this year I think. I saw an announcement in a Disney newsletter and plus all of their social media sites. I wouldn't guess that everyone is as faithful as our Disboard folks in entering everyday but I would still guess there's close to a million entries for each daily sweepstakes. Maybe that's an overestimate but I bet at least 500,000...and those are still crazy odds.

Winners? I'm starting to wonder if the entries are going anyplace other then cyberspace. I have never seen a site that isn't working more often that that one.

Just this morning I logged on and went through the procedure, clicked on enter and it put me to "Verify". I checked off the box and clicked on the Verify button. After is kind of stuttering for a short while a message stating that there was an error and I didn't actually enter. (try again later).

So I did. I went one three times over a 2 hour time span and when I signed in the page was there but the enter button was not there.

Later in the day I tried again and this time I got a message that I had exceeded my entries for the day. :confused3:confused3:confused3

I never received any conformation that I had successfully entered, but, somehow, I think, it was entered. (maybe) I just don't know. It is getting to the point that I just don't care either. Perhaps the whole thing is nothing more then a ruse.

After installing a nearly 2 billion dollar computer system, it seems to me that they could make that simple site work. I'm losing my faith.

Winners? I'm starting to wonder if the entries are going anyplace other then cyberspace. I have never seen a site that isn't working more often that that one.

Just this morning I logged on and went through the procedure, clicked on enter and it put me to "Verify". I checked off the box and clicked on the Verify button. After is kind of stuttering for a short while a message stating that there was an error and I didn't actually enter. (try again later).

So I did. I went one three times over a 2 hour time span and when I signed in the page was there but the enter button was not there.

Later in the day I tried again and this time I got a message that I had exceeded my entries for the day. :confused3:confused3:confused3

I never received any conformation that I had successfully entered, but, somehow, I think, it was entered. (maybe) I just don't know. It is getting to the point that I just don't care either. Perhaps the whole thing is nothing more then a ruse.

After installing a nearly 2 billion dollar computer system, it seems to me that they could make that simple site work. I'm losing my faith.

I'm thinking that based on what some people said about last year winners will start getting alerts today, at least today is when I anticipate my winners email!

I have been having the exact same issues. Good luck to everyone. :thumbsup2

While I was trying to put the baby down for a nap today, the doorbell rang. I hoped it was FedEx delivering a winner's package. It was just our monthly order of baby wipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter