• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wings at Disney?

I cannot think of a single in-park restaurant that has actual wings.

Sci-FI at HS has/had boneless buffalo tenders.

I cannot think of a single in-park restaurant that has actual wings.

Sci-FI at HS has/had boneless buffalo tenders.
I can't either or I would probably have tried them. Interesting, I never really thought of wings because I never saw them on any menu at any qs for the last two Summers.

ESPN Club has wings, and a few other resort lounges have them

Friers nook in MK has buffalo chicken tots, but it’s not even breaded chicken (kinda pulled) and comes with blue cheese

River Roost Lounge in Port Orleans Riverside although not the traditional Buffalo Sauce 1$ per wing 13 per order

review_river_roost_disney_port_orleans_riverside-38.jpg

Last edited:
Take an uber to Miller’s ale house or Buffalo Wild Wings, both a few minutes from disney proper.

Crockett's Tavern at Fort Wilderness had great wings and nachos. Short boatride from MK.

Its a shame scifi got rid of their wings. I actually thought they were pretty good!
agree. We are huge wing snobs and now we make our own but I was surprised at how good they were. Large and juicy and crispy with a great sauce. I was sorry to see them go!

agree. We are huge wing snobs and now we make our own but I was surprised at how good they were. Large and juicy and crispy with a great sauce. I was sorry to see them go!
Yes, they were delicious. I hate that a lot of restaurants are moving towards "boneless" wings, which are basically nuggets/tenders shaped like wings. :furious: Like come on! Some of us like the bones. Boneless is just not the same. :( FYI im going to complain to disney about the lack of wings at disney LOL. And about them taking the wings off the menu at scifi. Worth a shot right? I encourage you guys to complain as well! :teeth:

Wait, what?? Say it isn't so!! :sad::sad:
Sadly, its true. :sad:

Yes, they were delicious. I hate that a lot of restaurants are moving towards "boneless" wings, which are basically nuggets/tenders shaped like wings. :furious: Like come on! Some of us like the bones. Boneless is just not the same. :( FYI im going to complain to disney about the lack of wings at disney LOL. And about them taking the wings off the menu at scifi. Worth a shot right? I encourage you guys to complain as well! :teeth:

I imagine it's more of a cost/profitability issue. You can get 16-20 or so boneless "wings" per chicken (8-10 per breast), but only two wings per chicken...and charge the same. Not hard to see why Disney would prefer to offer boneless.

I imagine it's more of a cost/profitability issue. You can get 16-20 or so boneless "wings" per chicken (8-10 per breast), but only two wings per chicken...and charge the same. Not hard to see why Disney would prefer to offer boneless.
Yes i totally understand that. However, its still not the same and its certainly not ok. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter