WineTasting Question?

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
Where do I go and sign up for the Wine Tasting session on the ship or do you just show up?

You will need to purchase a ticket at Guest Services. You can do this anytime between boarding and when the session begins. No cash is required... the cost of the ticket will be charged to your stateroom account.

Enjoy the wine tasting sdoane. Mermaid02 and I did this during our cruise and loved it! Especially when they opened a bottle of champagne with a butter knife!

Originally posted by Texas Minnie
How much is the wine testing session? It sounds like fun.

When we did it (Sept. 2000), it was $12 per person. It may be slightly more now. I didn't notice how much they were charging on our last trip.

Sorry if a silly question; Sign up at Guest Service on board?

16 days and I still have a lot to learn... :confused:

I think it is still $12.00 per person!!!!!!! Wanted to go when I was on the 5/11 Western but I could not fit it in to my schedule. Too many things to do..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter