Wine package and Palo?

Willem

Need Magic?
What happens if you have a wine package and dine at Palo? Can you choose a wine from the package there?

If you have an open bottle of wine, you can bring it with you to Palo. You can also pick a bottle at Palo, but only off the list of wines for your wine package. When we ate there, my husband finished off the bottle he brought, chose another in the restaurant, then took that back to the room.

I am pretty sure if you want to choose a bottle off the Palo wine list that is more expensive they will credit your wine package bottle to that also. My dh wanted to splurge at Palo and this is what we did.

I am pretty sure if you want to choose a bottle off the Palo wine list that is more expensive they will credit your wine package bottle to that also. My dh wanted to splurge at Palo and this is what we did.

That's exactly what happens. We were just on the Oct 24th 4-Night and bought the wine package. When we went to Palo on our last night, they gave us the option to pick off of the Wine Package list or to add the amount towards a bottle on the Palo list. And our server was really nice and accomodating about it. Didn't feel pressured to pick off of the Palo list.

(We stayed with the wine package list as the first three bottles we had were pretty good.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter