• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine & Dine Half ~ Tracking runners?

Benducci

<font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b
I ran the Princess Half earlier this year and my friends and family were given a link to sign up to track my progress, which was great. Is there something like this available for the Wine & Dine? I have a friend running and she was geat tracking me and I want to do the same for her!

Last time there were links under Run Disney but I am not finding anything. If they are not offering it, is there a way I can do it otherwise?

Go to the RunDisney website for the Wine & Dine, then Spectator Resources and click on Runner Tracking. It was just added this morning. :) They usually post it the week of the race which gives us all a heart attack!

Go to the RunDisney website for the Wine & Dine, then Spectator Resources and click on Runner Tracking. It was just added this morning. :) They usually post it the week of the race which gives us all a heart attack!

Thanks! I found it just after I posted it. I thought they did away with it which would have been upsetting!

Now I am looking for the ChEAR sqaud info which they also seemed to have done away with.
Thanks!!

They don't have ChEAR Squad this year for the Wine & Dine. Something about it being a safety issue.
That kind of stinks - I did the bronze last year which was not mre than getting newletterinfo which would seem safe. The other ones just seemed to be a way to get us to buy stuff. My friend did the gold and got some good things. Odd Disney would pass on the chance to sell things to people who are going to go to the race anyway! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter