• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine County Trattoria re-opens at DCA

Yumm! Thanks for posting!

So does this mean no more port and chocolate tasting? :sad1: In '08 that was my favourite thing. Besides the fact of finding a 'winery' in Disney it gave me a great little break from the family. Mom got to relax and sample some adult goodies while the DD went with Grandma to the scary rides. :rotfl2:

Hoping maybe they still offer it or bring it back. Till then guess I going for the light up swizzle drinks. :lmao::lmao:

Reviews please!!! We have ressies there in July for WOC meal. Have fun!

Will do. ;) We're not doing the WOC meal - just ordering off the menu. The CM who took my reservation was reading the menu and everything sounded amazing.

We had lunch out on the patio at Trattoria on June 3rd while they were doing a trial run on the new menu and it was excellent!!! Hubby had the campenelle pasta with clams (Alla Vongole) and I had the campenelle pasta with Shrimp Scampi:cloud9: I was suprised at the amount of shrimp in my dish and hubby said there were alot of clams in his also! Both sauces were excellent and full of flavor. It was really good! For dessert we shared a Tiramisu :cloud9: It was heaven. We really enjoyed this meal and would definately go back again in the future!

So does this mean no more port and chocolate tasting? :sad1: In '08 that was my favourite thing. Besides the fact of finding a 'winery' in Disney it gave me a great little break from the family. Mom got to relax and sample some adult goodies while the DD went with Grandma to the scary rides. :rotfl2:

Hoping maybe they still offer it or bring it back. Till then guess I going for the light up swizzle drinks. :lmao::lmao:

Oh, man! I only just discovered this last year--I sure hope it isn't gone!!! It was soooooooo fun. It isn't listed with the "wine flights" but hopefully they'll still have it.

Well, I'm glad it's reopened and the new menu looks pretty good but I am disappointed to see that my favorite, the Pizzeta Salad is gone. I absolutely loved this salad and had it every time we ate there.

So long good friend, you'll be missed!:sad2:

100_8887.jpg

So yummy!

i am going to guess that the port tasting is still on the Winery menu.

Is there a menu anywhere for the wine flights? And don't they serve appetizers too? Lastly, is it okay for kids to come in the area and have a snack while we taste? One more, does anyone know if they let you share a flight?

are you asking for the trattoria, or the wine bar? it's two differen things...

-"B-R-I-N-G Bring back the Pizzeta, bring back the Pizzeta, bring back the Pizzeta!"

-"B-R-I-N-G Bring back the Pizzeta, bring back the Pizzeta, bring back the Pizzeta!"

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter