wine country trattoria

It tends to get mixed reviews, but we really like it! The Italian Wedding Soup is fantastic, and Chef Francis did a great job pulling together dishes that would work with our various allergies. If it's warm enough to sit outside, it can be quite a relaxing experience. I hope you enjoy it!

I'll be honest the reviews tend to be mostly on the negative side enough for me to never have eaten there and really no desire. Though the same is said for Naples , which I loved , so it's up for interpretation.

I really hope things turn around at some point because really would like to try it. However with so many local Italian places back home that are truly authentic it's hard to compromise. I think going in with the expectation it's not going to be top of the line gourmet food may help too. I think this can be said for any of the Disney restaurants in some way ; as some tend to expect perfection just because it is Disneyland.

I hope you do enjoy it though.

It tends to get mixed reviews, but we really like it! The Italian Wedding Soup is fantastic, and Chef Francis did a great job pulling together dishes that would work with our various allergies. If it's warm enough to sit outside, it can be quite a relaxing experience. I hope you enjoy it!

So glad to know you like it---it's on our list to try(finally;)), for next month!:thumbsup2

Aussie Princess said:
I have had the WOC lunch there every time we go to DCA and never have had a bad meal

Glad to hear this! What's your favorite thing on the fixed woc lunch menu?

I was disappointed. I have a shellfish allergy, but was told the dish could be modified to accommodate me. The first time it was brought out it hadn't been modified so I sent it back. When the second dish was brought out it STILL hadn't been modified so I gave up and traded entrees with another person in my party. I can understand overlooking special instructions once, but twice? :confused3

We at there on August 25th and enjoyed our meal. We weren't on the WOC menu and were confused at first with the differences between our meals and the people at the table beside us.

we went on our first ever night at DCA (my DHs first ever night in the USA!) as part of the WOC package and it was a great experience. the weather was great (june) and we got to sit outside and it was just really relaxing.

i was quite weary about the food because my previous trip to the US in 2004 i didnt find much that I liked but WCT was lovely! i looooooved the salad and the fish and DH had the filet mignon and definitely enjoyed.

we had a great experience overall

We were there yesterday, Saturday night, for the WOC package. Service was slow. Food was ok, not great. Dessert was pretty good. Overall, too pricey but we did it anyway for WOC reserved seating. When we were having dinner at around 7 pm, we overheard the waitress explaining the table next to us that there will be a 1 hour wait for the food as the kitchen was very busy. The restaurant wasn't even that packed.

I am a fairly picky and healthy eater. I was concerned about the reviews but I thoroughly enjoyed my last two WOC dinners at WCT. I had the steak and thought it and the sides and salad were delicious. The dessert tray was also yummy. It is one of my favorite places to eat at DLR although I haven't eaten at any other higher end venues. I may go there again this weekend and try the regular (non WOC) menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter