Wine Bar George or Enzo's Hideaway

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hello! We are planning a trip to Orlando this summer, but visiting those 'other' theme parks this time! To get our Disney fix we'll be eating dinners at Disney Springs, Contemporary and Polynesian. DH has said that I can choose one place for us to go, it will be DH, DS 11, DS 8 and myself. I keep going back and forth between Wine Bar George and those little plates, or Enzo's Hideaway. What do you suggest and why? Thanks so much for your input!!

Loved Enzo's for a family meal. I like Wine Bar George, but unless that menu is appealing to your 11 and 8 yr old sons, it could be less than successful. Enzo's has good choices for everyone.

Loved Enzo's for a family meal. I like Wine Bar George, but unless that menu is appealing to your 11 and 8 yr old sons, it could be less than successful. Enzo's has good choices for everyone.
Enzo's was my first choice and then I saw some youtubers go to WBG and it got me thinking lol!

I like both but I’d choose Wine Bar George. The food was outstanding, my husband still talks about the pork that he had. My 1 year old loved the kids menu and the fried Mac n cheese balls.

We loved WBG last year when we went. Kids were 8 and 11. If you like wine at all, you will be VERY happy! The owner was there and was so friendly. The charcuterie plate was amazing. I haven't been to Enzo's, so I can't compare, but we really liked WBG.

We loved WBG last year when we went. Kids were 8 and 11. If you like wine at all, you will be VERY happy! The owner was there and was so friendly. The charcuterie plate was amazing. I haven't been to Enzo's, so I can't compare, but we really liked WBG.
We are trying to decide between, after a day of Sea World and staying at SSR, going to the Turf Club or Wine Bar. I'm thinking we might be tired and it'd be nice to just eat at our hotel, but the Wine Bar looks really good. Turf club does have a charcuterie plate. Any tips?

I like both but I’d choose Wine Bar George. The food was outstanding, my husband still talks about the pork that he had. My 1 year old loved the kids menu and the fried Mac n cheese balls.
I saw a youtube video that included those Mac N Cheese balls and knew my kids would love those!

We are trying to decide between, after a day of Sea World and staying at SSR, going to the Turf Club or Wine Bar. I'm thinking we might be tired and it'd be nice to just eat at our hotel, but the Wine Bar looks really good. Turf club does have a charcuterie plate. Any tips?
I haven't been to Turf Club so I can't compare them. However, if you are spending a day at a park with no time for a rest, you may just want to stay at your hotel. It depends on how early you're starting out that day, whether you'll have any down time, and what your stamina is. We like to have at least 1.5-2 hours of a break before heading to dinner, but you may feel differently. On the other hand, WBG isn't too far from SSR. Tough decision!

I haven't been to Turf Club so I can't compare them. However, if you are spending a day at a park with no time for a rest, you may just want to stay at your hotel. It depends on how early you're starting out that day, whether you'll have any down time, and what your stamina is. We like to have at least 1.5-2 hours of a break before heading to dinner, but you may feel differently. On the other hand, WBG isn't too far from SSR. Tough decision!
Dd doesn’t like either menu so pool bar it is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter