wine at or near AoA - pricing, delivery?

troof

Earning My Ears
I have done a bit of searching about having wine delivered to Disney resorts. Most of the info seems to be dated. Many people mention Garden Grocer but while they have a decent set of choices for beer, all they have is single serve wine cups. Several older postings mentioned they could get other choices, but I contacted them by email and they said that is all they had. Whole Foods' delivery prices are too high. I am just interested in getting a couple of bottles as extended family will be joining us on our third night and we will have access to a car. Can we get a decent bottle of sparkling wine (preferably) or red (something in the $20 range at a regular non-Disney store) in any of the shops/convenience spots on Disney property? What is the typical mark-up or price-range? I was planning to get a few groceries delivered from Garden Grocery for $12, but now I am wondering if we should pay to check a bag and put a couple of bottles of wine, water, and some snacks in there. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

I have used wegoshop for beer and wine, and I liked them alot. I also have bought wine at Epcot and brought it back to the room. If I recall, I paid around $15 for a bottle of wine at Epcot.

Before our trip in Feb, I called Garden Grocer but you had to have a min. $40 food purchase. We didn't want any food!

I used www.beerrun.biz and they were great!

I think it was 10.00 and then I added a tip. It was there at check in which was nice. I had it delivered to the room as soon as we got to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter