• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I'm at the portion to pay for the half but then it keeps asking me to log into my account

I would love it, if still available! thanks!
I don't I'm sorry, and the rest of my tabs reverted back to over a hour (from 50 mins). It's been a crazy process, my fields kept resetting, then got an error saying to refresh the page... I need one hell of a drink after that debacle. Kepping my fingers crossed for all yall!

Is anyone able to get through registering multiple people?
I was not because the event drop down wouldn't show up so I would get an error. I ended up doing each one individually in order of importance. After finishing each one I just went back to the event page in the same browser tab and clicked register now again and you don't have to queue again.

My daughter got us in for the 10K. She had to register 1 at a time. I have a 24 minute queue. Not sure how to direct message. If you start a conversation with me I will share it.

We got registered, my wife had 3 browsers and I had 6 open, when we got done the other 8 were still all over 1 hour... this was a much more stressful process than past years... we may have to try 12 browsers to try and register for Dopey next month....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter