Wine and Dine After Party

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Our 2013 running/travel schedule is complete so W&D won't happen for us until 2014 BUT I have a few questions about the after party:

Is food/drink included?
As a runner, do I have to buy a ticket?
Can non-runners come? Buy a ticket?
How late is the park open?

Thanks!

jpeka65844 said:
Our 2013 running/travel schedule is complete so W&D won't happen for us until 2014 BUT I have a few questions about the after party:

Is food/drink included?

Thanks!

No food and drinks are included but avail for purchase. According to the runDisney website a $10 gift card was given to runners, so enough for a couple of samples.

After party should be included as a runner. Non runners can join but have to but a ticket.

I did this in 2010 so if I remember correctly park was open until 2 or 3am.

I also remember the party going until 3 am. I believe the guest tickets cost $60 but also included a $10 gift card.

jpeka65844 said:

Is food/drink included?

Thanks!

As a runner, you get entry into party as part of your race. They give you a wrist band at packet pickup you must wear to get in.

Runner get one free adult drink which is provided right after baggage pickup. There is a voucher physically attached to your bib. All i remember seeing was cans of beer. You cant use voucher in the park. As mentioned above you get an additional $10 gift card to purchase anything else you want. (I spent $5 of it at after party and my daughter finished it off at the gift shop last weekend during marathon weekend).

Non runners can purchase tickets to after party and can enter Epcot starting at 7pm.

After party goes until 4am.

lerxst said:
As a runner, you get entry into party as part of your race. They give you a wrist band at packet pickup you must wear to get in.

Runner get one free adult drink which is provided right after baggage pickup. There is a voucher physically attached to your bib. All i remember seeing was cans of beer. You cant use voucher in the park. As mentioned above you get an additional $10 gift card to purchase anything else you want. (I spent $5 of it at after party and my daughter finished it off at the gift shop last weekend during marathon weekend).

Non runners can purchase tickets to after party and can enter Epcot starting at 7pm.

After party goes until 4am.

Just to add- the drinks this year were cans if beer, Skinny Girl Margarita, soda and there might have been wine.

The $10 does not go far towards food in the park, we stopped at one booth and got one food item and one drink and needed to pay additional cash for our items.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just to add- the drinks this year were cans if beer, Skinny Girl Margarita, soda and there might have been wine.

The $10 does not go far towards food in the park, we stopped at one booth and got one food item and one drink and needed to pay additional cash for our items.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Right about not going far. Spent $5 on the Kahlua marinated pork sliders at the Hawaii booth. While tasted yummy, stomach did not like that after running the half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter