Wine and Dine 2015

We're packed, rocking rental car picked up & I can't sleep...too excited! DH is snoozing away though. So excited for this weekend! (And at least my almost 2 year old has stopped hiding his face in fear of my dad in time for me to abandon him! Poor kid!) see you all on the flip side!

Oh, and I need one of those ornaments!!!!!

I signed up for the NB queue at 6, was done at 6:01, and got group 2. I suspect there is no group 1, based on that.

So nervous, it's getting real y'all :scared:

Up and ready to hit expo!! Stomach is all butterflies and everything. Yes it's really almost here:banana::banana:but I feel like this :faint:

Me too! Had a half a bagel and half a choc chip muffin now trying to decide what to do to kill some time. May just go line up super early!

Headed over to have breakfast at my foodcourt and then going to head to the expo. I figure I have my iPhone and my Kindle with me, I can stay entertained in line. :D

Up and ready to hit expo!! Stomach is all butterflies and everything. Yes it's really almost here:banana::banana:but I feel like this :faint:

Us too. Sitting in our room at POP waiting to head to the bus stop...super excited for our first expo!!! And I agree that I need one of those ornaments!!!!

Looks like I won't be at the expo till later today. I have an ADR at 11:15 because I wasn't paying attention. I cant cancel it now either. Good thing I wasn't planning on buying much.:crazy2:

So we go into building A for our packet, and then building B for our shirts?

And does anyone have the link with the speakers? I know I had it I just can't find it anywhere.

Heading over to the expo. Anyone see a chick with a black Tsum Tsum tshirt on, that's me. Say hi, I don't bite!!

I probably will have a netted Castaway Club backpack on too cause I didn't think to bring an empty one and that one was in the owner's locker.

Last edited:
The runDisney bus guy manning the stop at POFQ thought I was a little weird going over so early, and I was all alone on the bus until we finally just picked up a crowd at the main POR stop. At least I got to have a nice chat with the bus driver. He was still learning the route. :)

I woke up 2 hours earlier than my alarm. Headed to the expo soon! I'm wearing a pink plaid sparkle skirt and a black sleeveless shirt. Say hi if you see me.

At the airport in ATL. Almost glad to miss the rush this morning at the expo. Sounds crazy! Looking forward to getting there. Great idea on bringing a cinch bag. I have one...just not sure if it's in the suitcase I have with me or the checked one...oops! I do have the waivers though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter