• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

windsor palms 4 bed home v 2 rooms Royal Pacific

Windsor palms 4 bed home v Royal Pacific 2 rooms

• Windsor palms 4 bed home

• Royal Pacific 2 rooms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why don't you split up your stay? That way you can enjoy the benefits of both. I am going to do that in April when I stay at a Windsor Palms condo for most of my stay but then move to the Hard Rock for my last night.

How many people? What are you planning to do?

If you're going to universal during a busy time of year, staying onsite seems like a good idea. Front of the line!

But a house is nice too, of course!

6 people in September. Splitting stay not an option. Already doing that with Disney onsite first week.

Okay, since September is generally slow, I'll vote for a house! Or maybe a condo/different home closer to Universal? It seems like people choose Windsor Palms mainly for the proximity to Disney.

All great ideas. Frankly this is my same exact dilemma!

I am between a Windsor Palm condo and staying onsite at USf. I'm gong during Spring Break though, so I think my choice SHOULD be the onsite USF but the condos are cheaper!! If you're going any week in September that does NOT include the Labor Day weekend you should have very little trouble with crowds.

Let us know what you chose! Both are great choices.

If you are staying onsite at Disney the 1st week then you may be ready for a little extra space by the 2nd week. That's alot of togetherness for 6 people for 2 weeks even with breaking up and doing things.

I'd go with the house. You may want to relax a little more during the second week and "settle" in to your vacation and a house will be perfect. Windsor Palms has the community pool as well as your private pool so you can still socialize if you like.

Is the cost the same for your choices?

Will you have transp.?

Will you have AP's for US/IOA or day passes. We took our time at US/IOA over several days since we had AP's and enjoyed relaxing at the house more and not having to be at the parks at opening to get everything done.

I stayed in Windsor Palms at the end of Jan. It is a beautiful resort. HOWEVER, THERE IS LOTS OF CONSTRUCTION SO BEWARE. There were 5 houses within 100 yards of the house under construction. I don't mind a little noise but the noise on our trip was unbearable. They were pouring pools with a generator for three days! There was also lots of dirt. The noise started at 7 AM and lasted until 6 PM and they were working on weekends. Most of the condos are complete but there is construction on townhomes and single homes. Some areas are complete so ask questions about the amount of construction. PSS My father is a carpenter, used to work on building homes and still found the noise excessive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter