• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills

ksueboo

Mouseketeer
Going down for our first trip in early November to Windsor Hills! For those of you who have stayed, do you take the back route or the straight shot in to Magic Kingdom? It looks so much longer to go the back way on a map. Maybe it is just deceiving.

Either way for the Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Not much difference timewise. DHS is closer using World Dr. Use the shortcut for AK.
We usually use the shortcut coming back to WH, less Traffic.

I take the shortcut everytime to avoid the lights and the freeway exit ramps and the big turns. The map is deceiving. It just doesn't take that long, hook a right at the animal kingdom and you are on Oceola Parkway, go down about 1.5 miles and make the left into World Drive. Takes me about 15 minutes from WH to the gate for the MK barring red lights and traffic. I hate traffic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter