Windsor Hills vs Bonnet Creek

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
The past few trips we have stayed off site (Windsor Hills) and have enjoyed it. But, I was thinking that we may try Bonnet Creek this trip. I know that it is ON Disney property, and truly for us (we rent a car anyway) that in and of itself it not a selling point. What else can you tell me about it that makes it better???

The past few trips we have stayed off site (Windsor Hills) and have enjoyed it. But, I was thinking that we may try Bonnet Creek this trip. I know that it is ON Disney property, and truly for us (we rent a car anyway) that in and of itself it not a selling point. What else can you tell me about it that makes it better???

I'm curious to see what people say. We picked WBC over WH for our upcoming March stay. I considered both and like you don't really care about the location difference. I picked WBC because I perceive it (from reading these boards) to be more "resort like". More pools, a lazy river, activities, and so on. We are not doing Disney park days this time so this was a big plus. I'm gonna subscribe and see what people say ...

We have stayed in Windsor Hills a bunch of times and stayed for the first time at Bonnet Creek this December. Bonnet Creek is a little bit closer but not enough to make a huge difference. Bonnet Creek has more of a resort feel. A ton of gorgeous pools, landscaping, playgrounds. The condos are decorated really nicely with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Nice big balconies and bigger kitchens than Windsor Hills. When we stayed there I got a great deal on ebay. I dont know if I would pay alot extra to stay there unless I was planning on using the facilities. I can usually get a 3 bedroom condo for about 100/night at Windsor Hills. If I can get BC for the same then great. If not I would be perfectly happy at WH.

We have stayed in Windsor Hills a bunch of times and stayed for the first time at Bonnet Creek this December. Bonnet Creek is a little bit closer but not enough to make a huge difference. Bonnet Creek has more of a resort feel. A ton of gorgeous pools, landscaping, playgrounds. The condos are decorated really nicely with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Nice big balconies and bigger kitchens than Windsor Hills. When we stayed there I got a great deal on ebay. I dont know if I would pay alot extra to stay there unless I was planning on using the facilities. I can usually get a 3 bedroom condo for about 100/night at Windsor Hills. If I can get BC for the same then great. If not I would be perfectly happy at WH.
\

just curious about your experience in december. how was the pool heat?

We didn't go in the pool in Dec, but it was actually quite warm out so I don't know that we would have needed it! We did go back a couple of weeks ago and the weather was a little chilly at night. The lazy river was def heated. We went in at night and it was warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter