Windsor Hills - still a great place to stay?

Victoria J

Mouseketeer
We've stayed at Windsor Hills several times, most recently in December 2009. We are looking at renting a 5 bedroom home in February 2012. It seems like prices have decreased quite a bit since our last stay. Certainly the economy has something to do with it, but has anyone stayed recently that can comment on the condition of the clubhouse and common areas? Are things in disrepair? There was also reference on one site to "no house parties". Is it still a safe place to stay? Our family has rented at this resort 3 times and think it's a really great place, but I'm bringing all the in-laws this time so I need to make sure. :upsidedow

TIA!

Windsor Hills is still as beautiful as ever. There have been many improvements made recently, like adding a Tiki Bar, speed bumps and a redone sundry shop. The new board and manager are doing a great job with the resort. No worries at all IMO.:thumbsup2

We've stayed at Windsor Hills several times, most recently in December 2009. We are looking at renting a 5 bedroom home in February 2012. It seems like prices have decreased quite a bit since our last stay. Certainly the economy has something to do with it, but has anyone stayed recently that can comment on the condition of the clubhouse and common areas? Are things in disrepair? There was also reference on one site to "no house parties". Is it still a safe place to stay? Our family has rented at this resort 3 times and think it's a really great place, but I'm bringing all the in-laws this time so I need to make sure. :upsidedow

TIA!

We were just there for Spring Break (MArch 25-April1) and the community was fantastic. Everything was very nice, and the house we stayed at was amazing.

Here is a link to the house we used if you are still looking for a house.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p268588#calendar-bar

HTH :goodvibes

We were there last October and it was great. Grounds were well kept and I didn't notice anything in disrepair. The one change we noticed from previous stays is that if you call a local restaurant for a delivery, you must now call the guard house and alert them of your address and the restaurant's name. I think that's a great idea. Says to me they're watching who's coming in and out of there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter