• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills Shuttle to Disney

can

Earning My Ears
I understand that there is a shuttle available at Windsor Hills to Disney? Has anyone used it and can you give me details such as the cost and frequency of trips back and forth? Thanks!

it cost $15/round trip...so not cheap. Also I don't recall the schedule. Maybe someone else can chime in.

I got this info of a condo faq:
Maingate Transportation offers shuttle service from Windsor Hills to Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, Wet 'n Wild and Orlando Premium Outlets. Times depends on the season. Please call them on (407) 870-5553 for updated times, prices and reservations.​
http://www.maingatetaxi.com/shuttles.htm

It looks like it's $10 per person for the shuttle to the parks. :scared1: The only reason I would even think about doing shuttle, would maybe be Epcot day so that dh and I can both enjoy some of the tasty adult goodness in the WS.

$3 per person seems pretty reasonable. I just couldn't see paying $15 per person when you can park your car for $15 and fit at least 5 people in a car.

Thanks for the exact price. I couldn't remember. I had budgeted $15 per car per day for parking so I was safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter