Windsor Hills Question for Previous Guests

sunny45

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of booking a condo in Windsor Hills for our vacation next year.
I read on their website that they do offer a shuttle to the theme park as well as some of the shopping areas for a fee.

For anyone that has stayed there, do you know what that fee is and have any idea of the shuttles schedule?

TIA!!

I've stayed there twice, but had a rental car both times. I would not stay there without one. I vaguely recall looking at the prices and finding that, for our family of four, it made absolutely no sense to take the shuttle: once you add up all the costs of getting to and from the airport, shuttle, etc., I was better off renting a car, and it was more convenient.

I've stayed there twice, but had a rental car both times. I would not stay there without one. I vaguely recall looking at the prices and finding that, for our family of four, it made absolutely no sense to take the shuttle: once you add up all the costs of getting to and from the airport, shuttle, etc., I was better off renting a car, and it was more convenient.

That's pretty much what I figured. When places charge a fee for shuttle service it's usually some ridiculous amount. We were going to rent a car anyway, but thought maybe we could take the shuttle to the parks to avoid the parking fee, if it was a reasonable amount, and just use the car for other things in the area.

I have some information I picked up from the Clubhouse.

GT Transportation, LLC, Taxi and Shuttle--phone number (407)-847-8777 or Toll Free (1-866-613-8777--up to seven persons for same price. They quote about $50 round trip to Magic Kingdom and other Disney parks. Flexible schedule.

There is also Maingate Taxi who says have Attraction shuttle services set schedule--schedule times and charges available at Welcome Desk. Their phone number is 407-390-0000.

Windsor Hills Master Association website is www.windsorhillsmaster.com where guests can now go to get information, a phone number to call the
Clubhouse to ask questions, etc.

Hope that helps.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter