• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor hills pool slide

Bound and Rebound

Mouseketeer
Hi! This will be our first time staying at Windsor Hills and I'm wondering about the slide rules. I know there is a height restriction, but I'm wondering if we can take our little ones down on our laps? We stayed at a hotel with a big water slide last year and my son went down on his own, into our arms of course. From everything I've read here, Windsor Hills is awesome and we can't wait! :cool1:

It's a "tube" type covered slide. There is an employee at the stairs that you climb up to make sure people only go up the stairs one at a time so I would think that would not be allowed.

love yr name... bound and rebound pixar short is on our tv..all the time...:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter