Windsor Hills, How far in advance to book?

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
We stayed in WH in Fall 2008 and loved it. We are hoping to go again in Fall 2010. How far out do you typically book a condo in WH?

Last time we stayed in a condo & it was great. Would love a house for the pool in the yard, but it is probably to much$$ for us. A TH would be a nice middle of the road option, but I don't like that one or more of my kids would be sleeping downstairs. Is the splash pool at a TH even worth the extra cost over a condo?

We have stayed at the same townhouse at Windsor Hills 5 times, we love dealing with the owners who are wonderful. Our kids LOVE the splash pool, it's so great to be able to come home a night and jump in or if you don't want to go to the main pool. We do get a 3 bedroom as sometimes my parents come but the kids sleep in the upstairs bedroom. I just booked with them today for 4 months out.

I would think the fall won't be as in demand as summer months or holidays. Here is the townhouse we rent http://www.vrbo.com/53573

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter