Windsor Hills help PLEASE

Dylan_&_Blake's_mom

DIS Veteran
We have heard some good things about Windsor Hills and I think that is where we will stay this year. Has anyone been there and can give me some opinions on pros or cons of Windsor Hills? I would love any recommendations or especially pics of 2-3 bedroom units if anyone has them. Thanks a lot!!

We've stayed there 3 times in townhouses and a 6 br. It's a lovely resort. The homes are individually owned so the way they are decorated and the amenities they have will be different per owner.
If you do a search on here for Windsor Hills you can read previous threads. Lots of DISers have stayed there. If you read everything you'll be there all day.:laughing:
To get an idea of the whole resort and see listings of the homes you can go to www.windsorhillsrent.com There's lots of other sites like vrbo.com also.

We found our place through the above site. Very cool site! Also, a couple of weeks ago there was a post on here about the 2-3 BR places running roughly the same price as the 5 BR homes. We found that to be true as well. We only needed a 4 BR but went with a 5 since the price was right and only about $50 more for the week than the 4.

Here's where we're staying:
http://www.vrbo.com/32460

I've never stayed in WH before so I can't tell you any more than that yet. When are you vacationing?

Just wanted to add that we found the condo we're renting in February on vrbo.com as well. We've rented through that website for vacations in Hilton Head, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach. By renting directly from the owner, you save the realtor fees that you will be charged if you go through the condo management company. We're getting our 3 bedroom Windsor Hills condo in for 7 nights February for $565 all inclusive. Can't beat that price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter