Windsor Hills - Construction

DisneyBoundFromGA

Earning My Ears
Hi, does anyone have info about the construction at Windsor Hills? We are considering a house in early April but don't want naps disturbed by close construction noise...
Thanks!

I believe the majority of the construction is done....although we aren't staying there until July so this is just based on what I have read and conversations with the owner of the home we rented.

The home we selected happens to be in phase I which is the closest section for homes near the clubhouse and community ammenities. We actually liked that because we will be in and out a lot during our stay and the resort looks very large so we would prefer not to be too far back. Construction was also a consideration for us.

We also liked the idea of the kids being able to get to the gameroom, movies, etc. quickly and there is a path we were told that runs from the home in this area right up towards the clubhouse.

Most of the homes that we viewed that were near construction seemed to be the ones furthest back in the development. Again, just my observation and info I saw on websites at the time we were researching. When I viewed a tour on-line of a home I would always scan the front of the home to see if the other homes nearby were completed. In some cases I could see on-going work.

If you find a home that you like simply ask the owner for information on the homes around it and where it is located within the development. The owner I am dealing with sent us a map showing where her home was within Windsor Hills.

We are really looking forward to our stay this summer. We love pool homes...my big dilemma is always making a final selection. So many look so good it's hard to choose! Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter