• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills - best local mexian and best pizza delivery? (m)

pantherlj

DIS Veteran
I am sure there is a thread somewhere with the best restaurants near Windsor Hills but ..... we leave tomorrow so running out of search time :O

What is the best place to order from for pizza delivery?

What is the best place to go to for Mexican - a local place not a chain? Something simple not fancy

Thanks

Giordanos pizza is the bomb! Located off 192 West just about 2 miles down from Windsor Hills towards the super Target. We have always likes Chevy's over in the Crossroads shopping center in Lake Buena Vista for mexican. Just go through DTD past all the hotels and it is there on your left. Have a great trip!

While I don't know where Windsor Hills is, there is Vallarta Mexican Restaurant over on 535 in the same plaza as the Giordano's that is over there. It is about a half mile past Chevy's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter