Windsor HIlls and Publix

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me the address of the closest Publix to Windsor Hills - I have searched and not sure which one it is. I will be coming from the airport, I want to plug it into the GPS and then go to Windsor Hills to check in. Thanks

Can anyone give me the address of the closest Publix to Windsor Hills - I have searched and not sure which one it is. I will be coming from the airport, I want to plug it into the GPS and then go to Windsor Hills to check in. Thanks

It's at Orange Lake Town Center, 14928 E Orange Lake Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747-8210.

If you are going to Publix first I would get the 417 from the airport, get off at exit #2 and go to the Publix at Celebration before driving on to WH.

There is a Winn Dixie in the Formosa Gardens shopping area 5 mins from Windsor Hills. It has served us well on our stays at Windsor. There are some chain restaurants, UPS, and a liquor store in the same shopping area.

Easiest Publix to get to is directly south on Old Lake Wilson Road. It's probably less crazy than the ones closer to 192 would be. Although, I've heard that Publix's prices aren't all that great these days. People seem to have better luck at the Super Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter