Windsor Hills 402 Fireworks OR 204B

CoopTroop6

Dreaming of Dole Whips...
Has anyone rented either of these units? I'm really leaning towards 402 for the fireworks, but 204B has a bit more room (and is actually about $30 less for the week). I noticed 204B says it is a "fireworks view building". Can anyone tell me if it's a pain to go upstairs to see them and is it worth the trouble? and if anyone has stayed in 402 - are the views as awesome as they look? Any other info on the units? The price is really good too.

I can't remember which unit was stayed in other than it was building 8 and the owners were Mark and Amanda from the UK. (awesome to deal with). We had a great view from our patio or any of the windows if you wanted to stay inside. Since the kids were little and in bed I did enjoy watching them with a glass of wine in the evening! This past time we looked into renting from an alternate building where we would have to move to a stairwell to view (that is probably similar to your 204B). It was quite cold when we were there last week so we probably would not have bothered. I've only stayed in the 3 bedroom condos which are huge, we actually didn't use half of it! I would probably chose a 2 bedroom next time if it were less expensive (our 2 kids like to share a room).

We've stayed in unit 204B in the past but have always been at the parks for the fireworks, so not sure if going to the top of the building would be a pain.

There are many "402s" (each building has several) so you may need to be more specific. Which building or what listing are you looking at? I ask because my sister's family stayed in a fireworks view room at Windsor on our trip a month ago, and I would highly NOT recommend that particular unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter