• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windows At Pop Century Resort

beaniejawa

Mouseward Bound
Hi everybody! I'm staying at the Pop in three weeks :hourglass and I can't wait! I've never stayed there before, but I've heard that some people like to decorate their windows. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm thinking of putting my Russ troll collection on display.

I've requested 80's section because I want a quiet location that's near parking. I'm really looking forward to walking around and seeing all of the Pop. I've heard great things about it.:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Depending on the "mousekeeper" you get, if you leave toys in the room, sometimes you'll get a surprise when you get back...they will pose them in the window. We got this at ASMo last year, they had put all of ds' stuffed animals in the window waiting for him...he was so excited! Of course, you could do it yourself too.

It's nice because the windows are large and low to the ground, so even little ones walking by get to enjoy the display. And yes, lots of people either do this or get it done for them by "mousekeeping".

Our last trip, Mousekeeping left us towel animals in our window the first 3 days of our trip. On the 4th day, we get back to our room late that night, no towel animal, the TV is on and one bed isn't completely made. The spread is pulled up, the pillows are propped up at the head of the bed on top of the spread and the large stuffed Eeyore we had purchased is propped on top of the uncovered pillows. It was late and we were very tired since EMH kept us out til 2 AM. We quickly showered and went to bed. The next night, same exact scenerio. We were again a little disappointed about the lack of a towel animal. We weren't quite as tired that night and I looked for the remote to turn on the TV. It wasn't in any of the usual places. I enlisted the help of my 2 DD's and still could'nt find it. We finally located it under the paw of Eeyore. Mousekeeping had propped him up on top of the pillow so that he could "watch TV" while we were gone! We thought that our Mousekeeper must have just liked watching TV while she worked and then just forgot to turn it off when she left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter