Window Decorations

Wasnt sure if you could change the hotels..
Can we get the one in post 27.. All Star Sports.. The Reese Family
post 28.. All Star Sports.. The reese Family
and the Buzz n Woody ornaments... that says Welcome Justin

and change you could make a Mickey christmas one that says... Justin, one that says Nathan, Jessica and Chris

This is my almost three years olds first trip.. trying to add all the special touches thanks

Thank you so much Mel for adding :wizard: pixie dust to my son's surprise birthday trip!:cutie:

Oh how cute bababear!! Could you PLEASE make one of the Chip n Dale's for the Barnes Family? I can't WAIT!!! We decorated our door on our last Disney Cruise, but this will be the first time we've decorated a window in WDW!!! Thank you!!

Bababear,

We are staying at Fort Wilderness for Christmas. I like your design in post #31 is there any way you can make that a Christmas theme or do you have something else? We would like it to say Merry Christmas, The Luchkowec Family.

Thank you so much.

Joanne :santa:

Barnes family
I am sorry that this took so long
Hugs Mel

Those are adorable Mel!! We're actually going to be there for Thanksgiving - I guess I was so excited that I forgot to write that part :blush: I am still going to use these (I will put them up after Thanksgiving day). I drove my family crazy on the cruise because I redecorated the door every day - LOL
I wondered if there was any way you could make one for us for Thanksgiving with Chip and Dale (like in post #2). I'm sorry to be a bother! I really appreciate your hard work!! I'd love to know what program you use to create these and where you get the clip art :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter