Window Decorations

I just wanted to THANK YOU so much. I love what you did for our windows. I will think of you when we put them up in our window.
Thanks again

These are soooo cute!!! I was wondering if my family could get a few:)
We're staying at All Star Movies and we'd love the one with all the movie characters. Then the one with Mickey and Minnie with the Christmas lights. Our last name is Jensen
Then I was wondering if you have anything for birthdays?? My 2 little girls are celebrating their birthday while we are down ther they will be 2 and 3:) They love the Minnie Mouse and also really like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy and really like the princesses. Ashlyn will be 3 and Aubrey will be 2

Thanks sooo much!! We can't wait to see them

I love these disigns. Can someone create something for my family? We're staying at Pop this Christmas, we are the Thomas Family. Our names are Jamie, Lynn, and Will.

Also, we will be celebrating Will's second birthday. Could someone create something for our window for his b'day?

I am so excited about decorating our window!

Thanks!!!

I lover the disgin in post #27 with Buzz/Woody and the disign in post #28 with Mickey gang. Could you please make one for our visit to POP. Please use "The Rhiner Family". Thank you so much

Grandma Tammy:cloud9:

I was just wondering if maybe you could make me the POP holiday design on post #68 the blue one with all the characters for the Franklin family and another one for the Fikes family. Thanks in advance your designs are adorable. :lovestruc

I love your DISigns! Would you make a few for me please?

One like in post #66 with "Happy 8th Birthday Dominic and Joseph"

And one of each for the following family names:

Fiorenza Family
Musachia Family

Disney Allstar Movie Characters
Christmas Characters
Christmas lights Frame

We will be there on Dec. 2 - 9

Thank you so much!!

:goodvibes:goodvibesHi again! LOL... can I please have the design on post 66 with the castle and the christmas lights.. from the Pop century resort.. with Catalano and Smith family? Thank you so much I love all your designs!

Hi Can you do the Thanksgiving one with Mickey Scrooge etc... with the Wallace Family. Also a birthday one for 40th to Jason! Thanks so much these are awesome!

could you please do a design for my daughter amanda she will be celebrating her 15th birthday at disney in dec.....she likes cinderella and tinkerbelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter