Win 1 of 250 trips to Disneyland Paris with Ford

i can't believe i missed this one :( need to keep my eyes open

Hi All,

So, I'm no further forward with my 'problem' following the win on this competition. Basically I'm falling foul of the T+Cs. The T+Cs says that your party must include 2 under 12. My oldest is now 12.

Spoke to the 'helpline' yesterday (Tuesday) morning for their guideance, and chased again yesterday afternoon. They are waiting for guideance themselves from Ford. Seems (having seen another thread of winners over on the MSE boards) that numerous winners have called with similar issues.

Will probably call them again later this afternoon to see if there is an update. Don't really want to chase them, but as they would like confirmation ideally today, or at the latest on Friday by 12:00, I need to know what the situation is so that I can start making travel arrangements.

For reference the prize is different to last year where I think Ford provide LittleMermaid with a Car for the weekend. This year, it's 2 nights (max) at NBC, Party in WDS, £140 towards travel and €250 DLRP vouchers which can be spent on Shops or Resturants. You do however have to make your own arrangements to get to DLRP.

Anyhow, more as and when I can get an updated.

Thanks

Iain

Hey Iain, i had to have take 2 people under the age of 16 last year when i won. Are you sure they have to be under 12 this time?

Another DIS winner here !!:cheer2:
Really excited...especially as we are going to WDW in Florida a month later for Xmas!
Never been lucky enough to win anything like this before - anyone know what the party entails??
TIA:goodvibes

We won too :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Small problem, have one child 7 and one 15. Have phoned today and they are still waiting on Ford for clarification as many winners have similar problems. Keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome

Last years party was in Discoveryland where the rides were open followed by fireworks so im assuming that if the party is in WDS this time that ToT, Crush, Cars and carpets etc will be open for the winners.

Hope you all have a great time, i did last year esp with the food/shop vouchers :lmao:

Congrats fellow winners!.

Bambi2009 - we have a similar issue. I last spoke to the Helpline people at around 4pm this afternoon. At that time they were still waiting on Ford.

Hope they come up with an answer soon. Need to get a move on with arranging flights etc if Ford agree.

Hi Iain, congrats to you too. The waiting is agonizing isn't it? I only opened my email today and found out I had won, I spoke to them about 4.30 and they said they would have to ring me back when they received clarification from Ford as many winners have got similar problems.

I am trying sooooo hard not to get excited just in case, but wouldn't it be wonderful!!!

so jealous but congrats to you all. i thought you got a car like last year if i knew otherwise i wouldnt have given up after one go lol

so jealous but congrats to you all. i thought you got a car like last year if i knew otherwise i wouldnt have given up after one go lol

My laptop refused to even let me play that game :rotfl2: It was telling me NO MORE DLRP TRIPS :lmao:

I hope they sort it out soon for you winners, must be agonising.

whats scores did you get ?

Hello Again,

So, Ford have decided to amend the T+Cs of the competition. Bottom line is that I can now attend.

Friday, booked the flights and returned the necessary paperwork, so all systems are now go.

Thanks

Iain

Hello Again,

So, Ford have decided to amend the T+Cs of the competition. Bottom line is that I can now attend.

Friday, booked the flights and returned the necessary paperwork, so all systems are now go.

Thanks

Iain

Great news Iain, have a great time:goodvibes

Just caught up with this. Congratulations to all of the winners!:goodvibes

We are now going as well :cheer2: Big thanks to Ford for amending T&C's. Can't wait, our son's birthday is a few days after so now we can celebrate at Disney. We've booked Cafe Mickey for the Friday night and arranged a birthday cake for him, he's going to freak :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter