Williamsburg Dismeet?

NDM#1

I am the original NDM.
Is anyone interested in having a Williamsburg, VA dismeet? I am thinking about organizing one if there is enough interest and help to put it together.:confused3

We'd be interested - keep us informed and let us know if we can help out with any planning!!! :yay:

OK, everyone. Stay tuned. Tinkbutt and I have to figure out how to do this. Now that we are through the holidays, we can focus on it a little better.

Yes, we will probably need assistance. So for those of you that are willing to pitch in, speak up! We will surely find a job for you.

Tinkbutt thought we should create a poll, but since there are so few on the thread at this point . . . let me just ask. Is spring (like Marchish) a good time for everyone?

Me:earsgirl: DHpirate: DD8:tink: DS6:jumping2: DD4:figment:

Spring is fine for me. I'm also willing to help or bring anything.
Hopefully you'll get a few more dishers

Hi Y'all:

Spring is good for us...we can help out too!!! Looking forward to hearing more about it!! :thumbsup2

Hi Y'all:

Spring is good for us...we can help out too!!! Looking forward to hearing more about it!! :thumbsup2

I am with Tammy, literally, she would be my carpool to and from the event.

Count me in with help, planning, etc.

I am with Tammy, literally, she would be my carpool to and from the event.

Count me in with help, planning, etc.

OK. I'm totally psyched that I may get to me THE disneym2m, personal artist to the podcast crew! :artist: Tinkbutt will be there too. You both can showcase your talents . . . maybe even use them to help the meet somehow?

Does anyone know how to set up a poll? Tinkbutt felt this would be a good way to determine the date for this. Right now we are thinking the first or second week of March. But as more people join us, a poll may be an easier way to determine what best suits the group (that is until we reserve a place). Please contact me if you know how to make a poll.

I have posted a poll so we can figure out what works! if those dates don't work
we'll come up with something else.

I might be interested here. Here's a suggestion... Busch Gardens Europe (Williamsburg) has the Pass Member's Preview day on March 22nd. I know it's not Disney, but would be cool to meet up in a theme park :thumbsup2

I have posted a poll so we can figure out what works! if those dates don't work
we'll come up with something else.

Hey Katie, Do you mind putting the link to the poll on this thread so that everything is in one place?

I might be interested here. Here's a suggestion... Busch Gardens Europe (Williamsburg) has the Pass Member's Preview day on March 22nd. I know it's not Disney, but would be cool to meet up in a theme park :thumbsup2

Someone else PM'd me with this suggestion too. Anyone else have an opinion on this idea?

Only problem with this is that it is for Pass Members and not everyone, including us, buys season passes... We could push this to April when the park is open and then anyone could go..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter