Williamsburg Dismeet? poll for best date (Update in first post)

which date works best for you?

• feb 28- 1st

• march 7-8th

• march 14-15th

• march 21-22nd

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
which date works best for you???

feb 28th-march 1st

march 7-8th

march 14-15th

march 21- 22nd

PLEASE PM ME ..... If you are interested
1~ who you will bring with you
2~ ages
3~ If you would like to help and what you think you might be able to help with!!

thank you!!

If we are talking about Williamsburg, Va then I'm in. I voted for March 14th and 15th. My family will be out of town so I will be home all alone, but this will help.:goodvibes

I'd be interested in any of the weekends in March. I voted for the last weekend.

I voted for the last weekend - but really we can do any of the weekends mentioned in the poll - whatever is convenient for everyone!!! Looking forward to meeting y'all!!! :cool1:

Are single Disers welcome??? as I know a few of us have also discussed this :)

This is the link to the Williamsburg, VA Dismeet. Make sure that you respond on there and be counted. We will need to get a head count shortly after we determine a date. Then we can figure out a meeting place.

Are single Disers welcome??? as I know a few of us have also discussed this :)

That would be a very big, YES!!!! We don't care if you have spouses. All we care about is meeting our fellow disers.

Make sure to be counted on the Dismeet thread.

I voted for the last weekend - but really we can do any of the weekends mentioned in the poll - whatever is convenient for everyone!!! Looking forward to meeting y'all!!! :cool1:

Since Tammy is my ride, whatever date she says. :thumbsup2

I would love to try to come if that is okay. But I will be gone March 7-15 so those dates wouldn't work for me.

I just found this! what a welcome count me in!

I voted 14-15 but I am pretty sure we could swing almost any weekend.

:goodvibes

I can't PM you since I don't have enough posts yet but I am interested in coming and helping, if needed. I live less than an hour away and grew up in this area so am very familiar with Wlbg. I am new to Disboards, have never been to meets or anything and am not sure how I can help, but am wiling to try. I can probably swing any weekend (I voted) and will probably bring at least one other person with me, maybe two.
Thanks!

I can't PM you since I don't have enough posts yet but I am interested in coming and helping, if needed. I live less than an hour away and grew up in this area so am very familiar with Wlbg. I am new to Disboards, have never been to meets or anything and am not sure how I can help, but am wiling to try. I can probably swing any weekend (I voted) and will probably bring at least one other person with me, maybe two.
Thanks!

You may just be the person we need! Well, we still haven't determined a date. And the idea of meeting in Busch Gardens in a later month has been tossed around, but in case that doesn't suit everyone because of expense, we will need an alternate place to go. But neither Tinkbutt nor myself live very close to Williamsburg nor are familar with the area. Would you mind posting a few ideas of places on this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2034181

Let's throw this topic of place into the conversation along with date because they are a little dependent on one another.

I voted for the last weekend in March. I'm good on that saturday. Have church on Sunday. It would be all four of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter