• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will you be using MaxPass?

Will you be using the MaxPass system?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will absolutely use it, but there are only three of us. Just the convenience of getting a fast pass on your phone makes it worthwhile to me.

Literally one of the things I loved about Disneyland is the fact that you don't need to pay for the fastpasses. I have been to other parks where they don't have the free option and honestly it stinks. Everything is always extra for this and extra for that ... so my answer is no.

Wouldn't consider unless there is wifi - we are from Canada and don't tend to use our phones unless in wifi

Sucks, but I will probably do it. Will have to bring my phone charger into the park with me, since my battery life will be cut WAY short using their app all day, as will everyone else, so finding a plug to recharge my phone battery will also be a premium, HEY maybe they can charge for that TOO!

Shhhh......please do not give the company any ideas. :faint:

Sucks, but I will probably do it. Will have to bring my phone charger into the park with me, since my battery life will be cut WAY short using their app all day, as will everyone else, so finding a plug to recharge my phone battery will also be a premium, HEY maybe they can charge for that TOO!

They sort of do already with their charging lockers.

The change has finally been officially announced! :chat: Although I am not sure how I feel yet .:ssst: When they give us the rest of the info on AP's I shall weigh in on this. :rolleyes1 It has been quite interesting to hear everyone's thoughts and I'm taking it all in now. :listen: As everybody will agree - still more questions to be answered than the info we already have PLUS we have yet to see HOW it will be put into motion ! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day!! :flower3:

I am torn and waiting to see how it goes. I love it for the PP because we just returned from DW and we LOVED the Memory Maker and I never get it at DL but I would def do it to get ride photos and some shots on a trip. I don't think I would do it for my whole group though. I would probably pay for it for 1 or 2 days of my trip to get photos but not for the FP. I like the idea of being able to book them on my phone as I did with MDE in Florida but not having to pay esp for each member and since it would do me no good to book FP and have my family have to get paper ones meaning probably different times that wouldn't work. I will be interested to see how this goes but I do agree I don't like the constant upcharges!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter