Will you be in Disney anytime Jan 21-25?

we head home bright and early on the 23rd
so the 21 22 are days we will be hopping to get done what ever we missed during our first day in a park or doing anythign we want to do a second time in the trip

we are! crossing our fingers on the weather, so close, yet so far away!

21 - MK, then hopping to DHS for Fantasmic!
22 - back to DHS
23 - finish up at Epcot (we will also be there 1/20), maybe DD
24 - check out, Donald's safari bfast, finish up at AK, hop to MK to soak in the magic one last time, 5 pm DME pick up :sad1::sad1::sad1:

Enjoy your trip!

24th-31st!!

dh and i are taking our son who is just about 7 months old. can't wait. our plans are pretty free since who knows how our guy will be.

we do have ADRs at chef mickey's, cape may cafe, o'hana, LTT, and 50s prime time cafe. hopefully he will let us eat!!

have a great trip! i hope the weather is good but i think there is a front coming which spells rain!

We'll be there too! :cool1:

21st - MK, then hop to DHS for Fantasmic!
22nd - Epcot in the morning, probably AK in the afternoon, back to Epcot for Illuminations or MK for Wishes
23 - DHS, then MK in the afternoon (or AK if we don't get there the day before)
24 - last morning - we usually go back to MK, but we let the kids each pick one ride they want to do again and go there

Arrive late on Jan 15
Jan 16- AM: Animal Kingdon, PM: Magic Kingdom
Jan 17- Magic Kingdom all day (ADR: 1900 Park Fare for breakfast)
Jan 18- AM: Epcot, PM: MGM (ADR: Breakfast @ Akershus)
Jan 19- AM:MK, PM: EPCOT (Husband's birthday, ADRs: breakfast at Liberty Tree, Dinner @ Boma)
Jan 20-AM: MGM, PM:MK (ADRs: lunch at the Biergarten, Dinner: Hoop Di Doo review)
Jan 21-AM: AK, PM: MGM (ADR: Tusker House Breakfast)
Jan 22- AM:MK, PM: Epcot (ADR: Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast)
Jan 23- No Park Day- ADR: Chef Mickey's in the morning, afternoon flight home :(

There seems to be a lot of rain predicted for Jan 15-23. I'm hoping "scattered showers" is more "scattered" and less "showers", although I should just be happy that it's getting warmer!

Have fun everyone!

Us too!!

Arriving on the 20th. :yay: Hanging out at resort and maybe Downtown Disney.

21st ~ Animal Kingdom
22nd ~ Magic Kingdom
23rd ~ Epcot
24th ~ Epcot
25th ~ Magic Kingdom
26th ~ Disney Hollywood Studios
27th ~ Undecided while we wait to leave :sad1:

We will be there too can not wait!
23- epcot
24-mk
25-dhs
26-ak
27-epcot
28-mk
29-epcot
30-dd's pick before we head home!

Yay!!!

We will be there Jan 21 - 27. Spending my birthday (1/23) at CRT with my two princesses and Prince Charming! Can't wait!!! Hoping for awesome weather!

I think our plans will be:

Jan 21- Epcot
Jan 22-MK
Jan 23-DS
Jan 24-AK then hop to either Epcot or MK
Jan 25-MK (plane leaves MCO at 3:35)

Getting excited:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hello Everyone - we might see some of you. We arrive in the afternoon on the 23rd and are staying through February 6th. Its just my Dh and I and I use a scooter. We decorate it so people will see me better and to make people smile. The theme this year is carribean party - pirate flags and margarita lights - really cute. Say hi if you see us.

This is a trip to celebrate my completing my Masters Degress.

We are sitting at the airport right now:-). We will be there until the 24th.
17-epcot and maybe late night at mk
17-hs
the rest of the week I'm not sure-crazy I know. I think well add park hoppers and go where we want. We are so excited! Have fun everyone!!!!

24-Epcot
25-Epcot
26-MK
27-MK
28-DHS
29-AK

At least that's the tentative plan!!! I'll have my lime green Mickey Heads on my Tinkerbell backpack so say hi if you see me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter