• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will you be dancing with your Cinderella(s)?

He is one of my favorite Christian artists. I heard about this terrible tragedy yesterday morning. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Dancing with Cinderella is one of my DD and I favorite song, she had just downloaded it to her Ipod.

DH told me about this yesterday. My thoughts and prayers have been going out ever since to the Chapman family, especially the teenage son. The "Cinderella" song is beautiful and poignant. DD introduced it to me a few months back and wants to have her father/daughter wedding dance to that song.

I hadn't heard about this, and I have never heard the song - but I just cried through that entire video, including the interview with him afterwards. I tend to cry over anything emotional, but I'm in the middle of picking a father/daughter song for my Disney wedding, and this just hit me very hard.

This would be the perfect song, but I could not get past my grief for the family in order to enjoy the moment with my own father. I feel so terrible for them - my heart broke.

Thank you for sharing that link. My prayers go out to the Chapman family as well. I just called my parents to say hello, something I should do more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter