will we make it to see Wishes?

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
7pm ADR at Marakkesh. Wishes at 10. Should I try to get the ADR changed to 6?

Big question is how are you pl;anning on getting to the MK?

If you are seated promptly, figure dinner and entertainment to be 1.5 hours or so. So you should be on your way before 9 to get to MK. I would plan on leaving through the International Gateway and heading over to the BC to catch a bus to the MK. Depending on how your luck runs with buses, you may wait up to 20 minutes for a bus. Let's say you arrive at the MK at 9:30. Then you still have to get through the turnstiles and grab a spot.

I think I would push back my ADR to 6. This way you can enjoy a nice leisurely dinner and entertainment at Marrakesh without feeling the time pressure.

Have fun!

um...I was thinking monorail!!!:rotfl:

I didn't even really think about Wishes, but DH did MK the other day and said that we had to see Wishes when we go back in Aug. On MK day, we are going for extra magic hours, so are not spending the whole day in the park. Everyone (family) has been saying that we don't need to spend a lot of time if any at MK, so I made a relatively late ADR in EPCOT, figuriing we could just pop over to MK afterwards. DH actually had a good time at MK, so I hope we are able to do everything we want to over there at night.

So 6 will be good, or should I try for 5:30?

or...is there anyplace good at the MK...that we might still be able to get ADRs for...? We have no kids, btw.

thansks!

6 should be fine to get to MK by 10

I would suggest getting a bus from the BC rather than the monorail. Would be quicker than walking to the front of the park, waiting for the monorail, transferring to the MK monorail at the TTC.

The bus will take you direct to the MK.

There are some very nice restaurants in the MK resort area. There are signature restaurants as well as regular places. Kona Cafe at the Poly is always a lovely choice.

Thanks! I was actually able to change the ADR to 5:30 just to be safe...;) We probably will catch the bus at BC...

thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter