Will we be split up at Le Cellier?

peanut12392

Mouseketeer
I was just able to make ADRs at Le Cellier. There are 5 of us and it stated that our party may be split up. We are celebrating 2 Birthdays that day (Mom 80th and DS 18) and I dont want to be split up. I cant imagine that they would split up a a party of 5, and I am wondering if this is just something standard that they say. Does anyone know? We have never eaten there, and are excited to be able to go there.

It is highly unlikely that a party of 5 will be split.
But they COULD
And you have been warned

1) Correct.
2) I would not try to estimate odds.
3) However, you will probably be seated together.
4) But, always be prepared for the worst.

I have received this same warning when I make a reservation for just myself. If they do split me up I hope the tables are adjoining, so I can keep myself together.

If the tables are far apart it may upset the other diners, because my blood and guts will be spilled all over the restaurant, making a very disgusting mess.

It said that for me with a party of 3 on one ADR! I called to ask who sits by themselves, my DH or DS11? They said they would never do that, sometimes that message comes up when it would not make sense.

Make sure you add a celebration to that ADR.

We are also a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) and were told the same thing. We've eaten there 3 separate times and they haven't split us up yet. :banana:

We went twice and we were not spilt up as a party if 5 and we went once as a party of 8 and were all together also. They try as much as possible at every restaurant to keep everyone together

It said that for me with a party of 3 on one ADR! I called to ask who sits by themselves, my DH or DS11? They said they would never do that, sometimes that message comes up when it would not make sense.

Make sure you add a celebration to that ADR.

What do you mean, add a celebration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter