Will Tomorrowland Noodle Place be open October?

PrincessTigerLily

DIS Veteran
I see the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station is open seasonally...does anyone know if it will be open during our upcoming trip from Oct 8-13? I'm guessing the odds are not good, but keeping fingers crossed!
Thanks!!!

I wouldn't think it would be open. The only time I have seen it open is during very busy times of the year. I believe it was open at certain times during our spring break and Christmas trips. I don't think it was open when we were there in October.

Not likely, that is not a high traffic period.

That said...the Noodle Station is the only restaurant at WDW that I will refuse to go back to. Yes it was that bad. Of course the last time I went was in 2006, but it was THAT bad.

That said...the Noodle Station is the only restaurant at WDW that I will refuse to go back to. Yes it was that bad. Of course the last time I went was in 2006, but it was THAT bad.

Me too. Once was enough for me. It was disgusting.

Guarenteed...it won't be open. They only open it at Christmas/Easter/July 4th and if for some reason a couple other qs locations are closed (like Cosmic rays for renos) You aren't missing out on much either. If you want noodle bowls, go to the Japan qs in Epcot if you are going to that park on your visit.

We were there last fall during the same time frame that you mentioned and it was not open.

I've never seen it open, and we have always wanted to try it. But maybe we'll skip it even if we get the chance, given the poor reviews!
We did finally get to eat at Pirata y el Perico last time, as that is usually just a seasonally operated CS - it was great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter