Will This Work? Le Cellier

rebster

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We are going to Disney for a couple nights this April and we have an Infant (3 months!). Anway, my Father really wants to eat at Le Cellier for dinner. We made a reservation on a Monday night at 4:15pm. Do you think this is ok for other diners? I do not want to disrupt other people with an infant (Though he doesn't cry much at all and he is very easy going). I just know it is a signature restaurant and people go there for romantic evenings. Do you think 4:15 is early enough to avoid annoying the "adult" crowd?

Thanks!

That sounds like an excellent time, great choice too if later on you want to watch the fireworks or go back to a different part of the park for a fast pass return. That is so considerate of you to think that you could disrupt someone's evening, :thumbsup2 (although im sure there would be no problem with your baby :) )

I also wanted to say how much I appreciate a responsible parent who cares how others around them are affected. You are to be commended for that. If everyone were like that, the world would be a more peaceful place. As for the time, that will be perfect. I doubt anyone books a romantic meal at 4:15 pm. It's a little early for romance. ;)

I brought my kids to restautants at a very early age. If they started to cry and I couldn't get it under control in a few moments, I would excuse myself and go to another part of the restaurant or step outside to walk the baby.

With a great attitude like yours, I'm sure it will be no problem at all. I took my youngest to WDW when he was 6 months old, and my husband and I took turns walking with him outside of the restaurants when he got fussy. So what if they had to box up the rest of my meal? It tasted really good as a late night snack back at the hotel!

Any well-behaved baby with considerate parents will get lots of compliments. We brought our 10 mo old DD with us to a later reservation at Le Cellier. We knew that she would sit and be happy because she is a night owl. Our waitress complimented us on her sweetness several times. She said the week before, a child had screamed so much that several people complained. The manager had to ask the parents to take the child to the lobby until he/she was calm. Instead of taking the child out, the whole family stormed out and told the entire restaurant to F off! :scared1:

I think 4:15 will be fine! Have fun and enjoy.

4:15 is a really good time bc i would say during the day it's less likely people will be having a romantic meal bc more families will probably be there....from my experience there. I think that you have nothing to worry about. When we went it was a bit after lunch time and still incredibly loud and busy,....i dont know that i would have even noticed a crying baby. the waiter even spilled a whole tray of wine on the people right next to us. It was eventful to say the least haha a baby will be no problem there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter