Will things stop breaking in my house!!!!!!

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
First I had to buy a new stove a couple weeks ago. now my washer is broken, its old like 16 yrs , so time for a new one, but talk about budget busting!! right before the holidays
my appliances should have the courtesy to wait til after all of that to break down :lmao:

I feel your pain! We bought the 4 major appliances, stove, fridge, washer, dryer all at the same time. We were newly married, in a home. That was 16 years ago. Last winter, started the down ward spiral. First the fridge, 2 months later the dryer died. 4 months after that, the stove. The washer is still holding on...and I'm going to run that until it dies! But I know it will be soon. I'll be thrilled if I get another 16 years out of these. Nothing seems to last anymore. :confused3 Lisa

We just went through the same thing. First the dishwasher, then the stove, then the washer and just recently the fridge. The dryer's now starting go.

We're going through the same thing, but with our cars. They're both getting older, but we don't want to buy 2 new cars. Makes me shudder what we've spent on repairs the past few months, though. (We have a WDW trip coming up next month, and some medical bills that I know are about to start rolling in. It always hits at once!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter