• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will things change this year for MVMCP

kimmy kay

Mouseketeer
Do you think because of all the complaints about the party in 2008 that this year it will hopefully be better managed. This will be our first time going in December from the 13th -18th. I really want to go to the party,but I'm nervous from all the bad reviews about the crowds.

Will things change this year for MVMCP

WIth the turmoil in the economy, Disney cutbacks, inconsistent listing of hours, calendar problems, inconsistencies and misinformation with the Birthday Promotion...

I think it may be a bit too early to speculate on an unknown situation with a November start date. ;)

We went to MVMCP on 11/20 and didn't have any problems at all. Yes, there wre a lot of people there, but that's to be expected.

I hope so. I will never attend another hard ticket again because of our experience at MVMCP 08!

Myself and DW went on Nov20,had a great time,only complaint was there were several people w/o wrist bands.I even seen them during the 2nd Parade.

I went on 12/16, which I read on here after was sold out. I really had no problems at all. Yeah, there were lots of people around during the parade and a couple of the shows. But that's to be expected...everyone will crowd around during the big events. I really didn't think it was bad at all! It's all about what you make of it. If you go in with an open mind and don't let the crowds bother you, you'll be fine!

We went in Dec 07 and it was just crazy crowded, I dont think I'll do it again.

I don't see anything changing - Disney is a business, bottom line, and when they can sell thousands of $60 event tickets per day, they will.

Keep in mind as well - many of us here complained on the DIS - but how many actually contacted Disney directly with their concerns? I'm sure much less complained to those that matter, than complained on here.

I was there on 12/4 & it was packed. I don't ever need to go to MVMCP again (it didn't have as much to do with the high crowds - I just wasn't that impressed), but I will try MNSSHP if I'm there around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter