• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will the timing work?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
If my DH and I eat at the Chef's Tasting Dinner at the Flying Fish during the 5:45 seating will we have time to make it to the 9:00 La Nouba showing?

Note: I know the Flying Fish is closed now. It will be open during our trip.

If my DH and I eat at the Chef's Tasting Dinner at the Flying Fish during the 5:45 seating will we have time to make it to the 9:00 La Nouba showing?

Note: I know the Flying Fish is closed now. It will be open during our trip.

You should be fine. The courses are spaced out over 2-2.15 hours, leaving you with at least an hour to get to La Nouba.

When we had the 5:45 seating a few years ago, I am pretty sure we were done by 8:15. I believe there is an 8:30 or so seating, so they will need you out so they can turn your spot over in time for the second seating.

Going to depend upon transportation.
. . . You should allow 40-minutes for the bus ride (includes some wait-time for the next bus).
. . . If driving, allow 1-hr for drive and park.

Going to depend upon transportation.
. . . You should allow 40-minutes for the bus ride (includes some wait-time for the next bus).
. . . If driving, allow 1-hr for drive and park.

Does driving take more time because parking? We were thinking about hiring a taxi.

Does driving take more time because parking? We were thinking about hiring a taxi.

1) The areas is still a mess form the construction.
2) And yes, the new parking garage adds a lot of time.
3) Unless taking a bus, we DO NOT go near Disney Springs.
4) Like the seasons or a non-working watch winding, The Springs Has Sprung.

I would just take a taxi to save time. No worries about parking when you get there, and no worries about driving if you have an adult beverage.

last time we took a taxi (Yacht Club to DS) it took about 45 minutes due to traffic. This was in August at about 6pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter