will the prices be on the web tommorow?

jacksmom2009

Mouseketeer
wondering if the prices will be on the website tommorow for the new cruise itenaries so we can figure out what cruises we want to pick?
I know only gold and plantium can book tommorow but will they at least post the prices tommorow?

They shouldn't be; and on Friday, be prepared for them to change as the day progresses - they do increase as they fill the cabins. If you can afford the deposit, you typically will get the best deal the earlier you book.

They shouldn't be; and on Friday, be prepared for them to change as the day progresses - they do increase as they fill the cabins. If you can afford the deposit, you typically will get the best deal the earlier you book.

Friday is what I hear too.

By the way...Are you really going on all those cruise in your signature?

CM told me they won't be online until Monday :confused3 Tomorrow is opening day for silver members, but not sure about general public

Silver members do not have any early booking perks ahead of the general public. All bookings will be public tomorrow morning Friday at 8am EST. Whether they are available online remains to be seen...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter